Before & After Editing
You have an idea, an outline, or maybe the rough draft of a book. Finishing it seems like a gargantuan task. We won't lie, it can be a big job. But you don't have to go it alone.
Leslie Watts is an editor, author, podcaster, and all-around word nerd. She's gathered a team of editors to help you no matter where you are in the process of writing your fiction or nonfiction manuscript.
Let's bring your book to fruition.
Ways We Can Help
- Help you flesh out your idea and create an outline from which you can write your first draft.
Provide information and guidance so that you can write your first draft.
- Share tips for self-editing so that you can deliver the cleanest manuscript possible to your editor.
- Edit your book for content and structure, making sure that you have a good story, whether fiction or nonfiction.
- Edit your book for clarity, smoothing out the language while maintaining your voice and style.
- Proofreading to catch the grammatical, punctuation, style, and consistency errors, as well as fact and quote checking.
- Connect you with talented professionals who can format the manuscript for publication, design book covers, and draft sales copy.
Contact us now
If you're looking for help with your idea, outline or book, contact us now. Let us know what you're struggling with, and we'll help you bring your book to fruition.